Optimization Project home page.
University Database example
The University Database schema describes the management of University's course
Some Integrity Constraint Rules are added:
- class Course describe the University's courses which are composed of a set of Section
- class Section a part of a Course, specifies the teacher
- class STheory are Theory Sections
- class STraining are Training Section
- class Employee represents the University's personal
- class Professor represents the University's teacher personal
- class Student represents the University's students
- class TA represents the University's Teaching Assistant that are both Student and Employee
- class Assistant represents the University's Teaching Assistant
- rule1 (on class Professor) says that all professors that are "Full" earn more then $ 60K.
- rule2 (on class Employee) says that each employee whose salary is less than $ 30K is a TA.
- rule3 (on class Professor) says that each Professor who assists at least a Section with level greather then 7 is a "Full" Professor.
You can see the ODL input schema.
Execute the Semantic Optimization of some example queries related